Sunday, December 9, 2012

Silhouettes XLV

More silhouettes for your charts, maps, and player handouts. These are all public domain, so use them as you wish. (I've been playing Morrowind like a Skooma fiend and pulled myself away to post this just so I feel like I accomplished something.)  Here are the five images I used in recent posts plus three extra.  I'm not sure how to label these things in the file, maybe just "insect"?

Note: this next one is actually a mosquito larva:
And this was some kind of jellyfish:
And here are the new ones, starting with gesticulating spider, which should probably be a player race:
Last but not least, Mr. Eugen Sandow, but mirrored, so his body wasn't quite perfect enough for me:
These have all been added as vector graphics to the zip file linked in my sidebar to the right.

2 comments:

  1. Desperately seeking remorhaz ... have you found any invertebrates that could be bashed into a reasonable facsimile?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just spent about an hour looking with no luck. Well, I did find a couple cool things on PhiloPic, but unrelated. I'll keep a look out.

    ReplyDelete